Monday, April 07, 2008

FIRSTLY:



WANNA SAY HAPPY BURFDAY 2 SIS FIFA...LOLZ SHE LIKE 19 NOW....RITE VERY LEGAL NOW HAHAHA...LOOKING FORWARD TO CELEBRATE WITH U LAH BEB EK...5 MORE DAYS ...HEHE



SECONDLY:



YESTURDAY WAS THE DATE WITH MY GUY...yealah tau lah its like our first date tau...HE CAME OVER TO MY PLAVE TO PICK ME UP...HEHE SO SWEET KAN BUT THEN HIS LIKE A BIT SHY2 WITH MOM...ibu kate dia pendiam...HAHAH...WE WENT TO LOT 1..WATCH MOVIE ...errm...'UNTRACEABLE'.....VERY GOOD MOVIE LIKE IN SAME GENRE AS THE MOVIE 'SAW' ABOUT PEOPLE KILLED IN A INTERESTING WAY HAHAH...the killer take one person as a hostage and post it on the internet....the more people when into the website the faster the hostage is being killed...for eg. one guy was held hostage..with hands and legs cement to the ground placed in a standing position..spot lights were shone at him all around him...when there's too much lights it will get hot...so every person who when into the website will trigger one spotlight to on... so if there a million person visit the site there will be a million spotlight on him...soon he will get burns n eventually died..the problem is the police cudt trace his net(ip number etc etc) his really good in his electronic stuff... so police cnt track him down..his.....LOVE THE MOVIE...dia mcm tau je movie yg mcm mane ku suke tgk...the gore stuff haha....CATCH THE MOVIE MAN! ITS NOT AS SCARY AS SAW BUT ITS STILL GOOD...

HE SAY DUNNO LEAVE HIM...AND I DUNNO LAH....I BEGIN TO SAYANG HIM ALOT TOO...DAMN!

THirdly:

last entry i put the song 'american boy' actually it reminds me of my childhood.... during my primary school days i was like heavier then i am now...so im always being teased for being big size...especially the MALAY GUYS ... they use to call me 'gemok mcm babi'... then i told my mom i want to go USA... to search for an english/american guy (laki omputih)....coz i was hurt lah dat time.... so now when i date my current bf..who is a chinese my mom tease me for really live up to wat i say during my childhood...."nak cari org asing selain dari org melayu" hahaha then i say nak cari "mahluk asing" wic means alien hehe...

fourth:

back to sch means alot to me...walaupon not the subject tat i can really understand but i still will make myself pass my exam...coz i alrady noe where im going after my ite....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home