Friday, November 17, 2006

yeah..yeah...i passed my religious class EOY exam...im so proud...so now it will leave me wid the decision wether to take a 5 years course to PERGAS which means i will be taking a diploma in islamic studies [more focus then my current religious class] or i can juz continue my lessons by going to talks by ustad[religious 'cher],a 2 yr lesson wid 4 moledules...so which?...i have to tink tru!...5 yrs of religious n then u take degree n u get to teach pple n become ustazah....omg!...wid my attitude wad the hell?i cant commit to the studies n im not a "good" gerl to become someone who pple look up like ustazah..juz look at me now?!..arrgh!...ok i will leave this to ponder on....

yehaa...!birthday coming!!!..many pple asking me out to celebrate b'day wid me...but i still dun c the idea of going wid pple dat i dun really feel like going out wid....n the pple i feel going out wid is now either MIA or attached/busy wid work....haiz...my peeps still da best ....the very limit i will so wid my sister lurp...ms freak..tat also if she free...not forcing anyone to be go out wid me on my b'day...worst 2 worst i'll juz sit at home n rot n juz forget it was my b'day...*who am i kidding!*

today u tell me,u love me when i tell u,i miss u...but u cant love 2 peron at the same tym...and u tell me to believe u tat u still love me..wad am i to do...i wont hurt another gerl to get u..im oso a gerl i wud b upset if ma man loves another...so i'll juz let u go n be hapi wid her...im moving on dun wori...missing u will juz be daily challenges i must overcome...*when u leave i lost a part of me its juz so hard come back baby coz we belong 2gether*

i juz in a..errm..i dunno how i ma gonna explain...mix feelings....theres hapi,sad,emo,missing,liking,a bit of disappointment,cheated...n whateva'not feelings...i feel like cry n again im finding myself no shoulder to lean on...wad the fuck lar....*gotta b strong sara!*
friends?..i dunno they too busy wid their own thingy..guyz,haiz,i dunno i can even bring myself to trust guyz!...my eyes are shut for them[for now]...



thats all for now...heart is aching,mind is whirling....body is exhausted...it tym for me to sleep...

outz!...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home