Saturday, July 21, 2007






Im GoInG BaNaNaS!



finally got to use da comp for a while...im suppose to spent time wid him to day but last minute when i almost wear my dress...my mom become curious wid who im going out wid and so i say 'im going out wid dee's friend' [sori lah dee i nid to save my butt]

then she ask lots of time who was it?...wats da name? then i called up fifa so she cud save me..but unfortunately she was out to her nursing thing [LOLZ WAKAKAKA] then i act infront of mum da as if im the one being bubbled...so when she get out of my room...i called him up and say dat i cant go out...and i feel so bad coz he already ready to be out of his house...[kene buih lah sey and its like i rarely buih org paling2 pon janji melayu]

so boring sia sit and home and oso feel sad lah its like 2 week i didt meet him...and we plan to watch movie and spent some time together..

i noe mum didt not like me going out wid him...but he just need to change himself...his hair color and stuff like dat...ARGGHHH!!! this so frustrating but i noe he wont do dat [according to a book guy didt like their shawty to change them] ! i really hate to say this but i feel like breaking up wid him...but i dun like da idea of hurt him wasnt my intention to make someone fall and then walk away... sometime when he calls i dun feel like to pick up his call coz i had enuf lying him... many mention :


"dun say u love someone unless u mean it"


i like him but i LOVE someone else...argh! maybe going on wid him was a mistake..I DUNNO! I REALLY DUNNO!

calm down bam!


i nid to go off tis comp before i get my headache again..haiyooh...

take care ppl...i nid to sort out my thinking


bam outsz!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home