Tuesday, August 14, 2007





i just wake up.yesturday i was talk to someone lah....til 3++am. another steady proposal.damn.
haiz. the strangest think is when ur attach...alot of pple want to make u his steady but when ur single there not even one idiot will come and try to get ur freaking attention *part ni bam bedek LOL* not dat there not even one lah i mean a few..compare to ur attached ade je yg nak sound *nabei tengteng* he say he love me very much....he get up set when he see me n my guy dat day at the esplanade..SUPRISINGLY! i tot like his stuck wid 'dat girl' at dat gathering then suddenly say jeles..like wtf! nvm lah then i heard alot of thing abt him from da ppl in chat n radio..bende yg errm..tak elok.. but i giving him da chance..abt him asking me to break up wid my guy..well we'll see how..haiz pening2...














nyetian can u help me handle some of da guys can LOL jahat kann aku LOL....ANIWAY! i suspect after tis entery my bro nak kai comp jadi maybe after tis dia tarik modem so...fifa i hand over da blog to u LOL













ps: THE BEST THING U CUD DO FOR URself is to take care of ur self...DUN LOVE SOMEONE UNLESS U LOVE UR SELF FIRST...coz u mite find urself doing stupid stuff for him that u dun even realise its wrong n not fair to u













take care pple





come and find that little girl in me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home