Sunday, April 20, 2008

hey all....today was funnn....im out and about with rashid...errm...i dunno how am i suppose to xplain my relationship between me and rashid but just noe dat we had something going on....wat happen to my bf u mite ask..well...his a jerk...going MIA...not gonna bloody hell wait for him...so over the waiting and the pleading and the 'im sorry' messages...wtf...IM SO HAPPY WITH MY LIFE RITE NOW..im not gonna let anything spoilt my mood...so while my so-call-bf go MIA im dating RASHID...haha...i dun care im im called a bitch coz...if my bf have no tym for me then i dun have tym for him too...

where was i?......

oh yar...im out with rashid...hell of A FUN together...first was the bus ride...we were like waving to everyone on each bustop...coz his like dare me to do so..end up we wave at everyone...pple we dunno hahaha...then upon arriving at vivo he bought lunch...we decided to eat burger king....yummy fav siaaa..tapao n go at sky garden....and he suddenly ask if i want ben n jerry ice cream...so of course i want lah but i say 'anything..' hahaha...must step malu2 mah..hahah...so he bring me to ben n jerry and bought me ice cream..u noe wat! i feel like a 12 year old kid being spoilt by him hahahah...so we go to the skygarden upstsairs and lepak...i feed him some of the ice cream ..but most of it i eat arh hahaha...then we had THE TALK..he confess his feelings...he say he dun want to lose me... *im sorry dat he dunno im attch..damn...* we get too comfortable..and end up..well..errm.. neva mind...*part ni censored..hahaha*

then after a while my sis has to call and distrub the mood hahah..so we ate our burger and went home...and in the bus i got tired and fall asleep...hug him...errm...getting wayyyy tooo comfortable with him...and....*only he noe i noe..hahah*

then we headed back to my crib....well...my mom's god-daughter came from batam..had a cute child...name Amara...totally cute with thick eye leashes and curly hair...aniway rashid had to go back home straight coz ...well...we are hiding some "mark" on his neck *ehem..ehem..hahaha...*

so yar..love it today...didt do much but i appreciate the time he spared for me..even if his late today *by 1 hr* but excuseable coz he just got back from work at 7am and he met me at 3pm *supposingly at 2...* not enuf sleep for him..kesian....
thats all for now...
takle care pple...

spread the love...
not the love bytes...
hehehe...

ps:this can't be right
but it doesn't feel so wrong
but when im all alone
im thinkin of you but i'm with him
this can't be right
that its you that's on my mind
but he's still in my life
but your the one that stands by my side

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home