Friday, June 26, 2009





i just got back from dinner with family and baby...

today i went shopping with bie....he bought his tshirt and the cap that he have been eyeing for...and a leather belt with a cool buckle...he bought me a sleeveless dress,pantyhose,earings and make up... =)
we meet up with the family at sinaran@teck whye and had our dinner...
u know wat? next tym if zai and mom is having conversation i no need to join hahaha
they can go on and on...
after dat baby give me money to take taxi home...

at home...mom give me advice for "future use"..

mom:kau ngn zaini dah serious ke?

(great i hate that kinda n actually)

me:"kawan rapat" *giggles*

mom: kalau mak dier tgk kau tak suke mcm mane?

me: does my forehead has a label that says 'tak laku'?

mom: kau klu kawin nnt kau menantu yg paling tua..kau tak boleh malas nnt org tak suke ni kat rumah kau.....(bla...bla...bla...)

me: kenape ibu tak suke zaini?

mom: ade aku cakap gitu? aku tgk zaini ok..... rajin keje....

(kiwak! happy giler....mcm nak nyanyi 'give the green lightttttttttttt!' haha)

so ya no hiding....he is officially know as my 'future husby' by my parents too... hahaha

oh ya..mom says....

if u ask a guy who he love most..and he answer is his mom...u shud be glad...a person who loves their mom alot is less likely to be unfaithful....(which i find out dats quite true)....

and the part that i dun tink a need to add on from mom...

and if i find out u say' kalau u syg mak u sgt u gi kawin ngn mak u' i will be the one who slap u...

alahaiz~ my dear mom...hahaha of coz i wont say dat...haiyooh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home