Sunday, June 07, 2009

the weekend pass and its was a tiring one...
i am really fucking tired...

fri

i was fucking pissed off....no one msg me that Ron is not cuming to project management class earlier... i get up at 8......half way 2 school. msg ain and she told me all of them have gone home...and syirah told me she no coming school...so i ways already at bugis...im not angry at anyone really..im angry at myself...it was a wasted trip...but i dun wanna go home...so i took the train and when school anyways..met up the guys,really sweet...say to them i am being stoopid and going to school when there's no lesson...so ayus and wan told me to come down and meet at cafe 3 nice off them to accompany for awhile....switch on the lappy and just surf...trying to find people who will hang out with me...when boredome strike i called lil sis wake her up to meet her at wooldands...the guys go to their class....

met sis...then when to mac let her surf the net....then she left for class gathering ...left alone at woodloands civic centre lib....msn with dee...then dee is swit enuf to come down and see me...
accompany her buy perfume and necklace....then when smoking...back to lib do some work...abt to msn with jason abt some relationship thingy when we abt to go off already (sorry dude -.-'') so pack everything and left...dee when to her SIRS(damn! i forgot wat it stands for)
and headed home ..in the bus persuding baby to meet me later in the evening...which we did...and i just cry and cudt say anything....sori arh jason i guess i fail to be firm or garang ... damn!...

sat
today is all abt work... i have a chinese sit-down wedding event at temasek poly...and babyis out shisha'ing with the guys.
i suppose to be working from 3-10.30pm..but like always we have to do extra work..i make alot of friends
from the one i really MENYAMPAH to the ones who really nice...i met shidah kering(she is so goddam hot ok...she is model for toni&guysalon),shidah basah(shasha the slim hahaha),zie(watever lah attention seeker,my bro's gf lil sis),sha(oh! his hottt n nice ),zaki,nassir(his damn clever lah sial from ite to now,uni) and very happy to work with my fav manager(she's a handsome butch...aww~)
in this stoopid sit-down we have to cut the chicken,fish,noodle and portion to them and distribute to the people in the table....and my table are full of fuckers ok....i have to go back and forth to take coke,wine,henikens,sprite,ornge juice or xo..and they dont even say it at one go...cibai...
the end ard 12 after the motherfuckers who just had to make the groom drunk(the bride is so not gonna get any that night i swear) hold the whole group back for drinking session..keep on shouting 'CHUCK!CHUCK!CHUCK!' chibai sia...poor guy cannot drink sumore...face all red...
take taxi home with shasha,shidah and charlse home...i reach home and clean up...sleep ard 3am..

sun
i sleep at 3am and i woke up at 7am to get ready to meet baby...hahaha....only crazy chick like me who really in love will do it...hahaha ard 8 meet baby.....do wat we have to do..then eat seoul garden....chill at under fie's block and sent me home....but have to play cathing first coz actually i dun wanna go home...so he have to really drag me home...hahaha...today is all abt abt chillex with baby..coz he knows im really tired....my legs numb from all that walking last night at my work place...it hurt so bad i cant feel my butt...haha...
content that the day is spent with him finally...





randome:
i probably not the most innocent girl....i probably did the worst thing among my gfs...but everything i did i dont influence or dont force anyone to follow...we all have own lifes...and we live it the way we want it...i noe when im gonna change....i know when enuf is enuf...so i dun care the words like 'kau lagi rabak dari aku...' or 'the way u act no better then a slut...' hell...words dont really affect me in a big way...but i do take note for future changes....coz like i say i do noe when to change....
and when i put stuff in my blog like relationship prob it is not to tell people that ...' i need support to let my bf go..' its more like...'if u have the same experience tell me wat i suppose to do to make it better'....ok? get the pic?


its strange when i share problem(especially relationships) with people..they have the easiest way out,wash hands off everything....eg.'kau break sudah ngn dier since dier tak understanding...'
i dun need a farking batu api....i need a constructive advice....most of u are above 18...so pls use more then 0.25% of the brain....


still am bleeding....im farking need a doc before i freak out....
and dee,its not abt the thingy that i tell girl....=) so be happy for me...hahaha
dizzy spells came back...oh great...
i think i need to think abt my healty already...
shito...


take care people!
I LOVE U LIKE I LOVE MYSELF =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home