Wednesday, June 03, 2009

his getting very unreasonable...
im suppose to help Simon to be his model for hairdressing exam...
it was merely a hair cut..
i dun even know Simon...
his like 'u letting other guy touch your hair?'
sial lah like seriously...
die fikir aku boleh turn on pe org pegang rambot aku...
cutting hair dosent equals to flirting...
sial lah i dun evn talk to Simon even before we meet...
wtf sey....im very pissed off
i call him up while waiting for Naz..
i tot i want to talk to him before he get his work done...
but he sounds like he dun wanna talk to me...
so hang up...
then he msg me 'u suppose to know why im upset..'
wtf...now,do i look like jean grey or professor x..
i cant read minds for goodness sake..
haiz...
he reach the limit 2 days ago...
when i cry like as if i freaking lost my mom...
i swear i cry so much..
he keep on stressing on a certain issue
serious arh if his like think that my guy friends arh more important,his farking wrong.
and isuess like curfew..
all tis is not in my hands pe!
i feel like letting go...
aku mcm dah nekad sial mlm tu...
i was so prepared to let him go let him find other girl
the girl who will show him that he is more imprtant then her friends
the girl that he can date and come back home late and even better next morning..
the girl he cn bring to his frinds meet ups and dun have to cut it short just to sent her home b4 her curfew...
im up to my neck..in deep frustrations
watever i do is wrong
his freaking right in everything..
the morning,my eyes just welled up..he msg
he very sorry for wat ever he say
im not the one who take to heart wat pple say but somehow im a girl
watever 'not nice' things he said i mite get affected...
guys are so typical..u make mistakes...and you really tot u deserve some sluts who treat u better or chick who is "fun-loving"
when asked to let go so u can find some wild 'anak ayam'..
then u start to get scared and begged not to be left...
i love him very much...i give up my perangai that likes to contact alot of guys in one tym, just to stay faithful to him...but each and evrytime...i just need to say something abt my guy-friends,he will get all upset...
haiz..
im tired...
i tried talking
i tried not to do things that he dun like to aviod fights
but its seems everytime I DID SOMETHING WRONG
he always finds my fault..

*cries*

ya allah,pls give me the patience to bear with him...if my fate is with him make us happier together and make the love last...i care for him..pls make us a better person.amin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home