Sunday, May 24, 2009



Creative Labs 2 GB Zen Mozaic MP3 Player -
black for him pink for me...
he bought me the mp3 coz when he ask wat did i listen to when i go to school i say nutting just staring at blank spaces...coz my walkman hp rosak....so his like 'kte beli mp3 jom....then my lame nye mp3 i bagi ika' hahaha sardine jer....dun really like pink...but never mind lah he like me to have the pink color... yay! now i have music blasting in my ear every morning...and i need new songs...sheeh -.-'' song this these day easy get je lak....
ouh ya...before that....we go eat seafood at sinar..yummy! =) i love clams so he ordered a big plate for me to finish lolz silly boyfie....but he like 'kupang' and not getting any hahahaha....never mind if ur not dirty minded and didt get the joke..lolz...

after that when straight home...he kinda get tired and stuff..hehe...






ps:i just got criticized that i only love my boyfie coz he buy me stuff and bring me to eat. u guys never know the ups and downs boyfie go tru in our relationship...so u dun have the right to say anything...we work hard to make this relationship work...u dun have the right to say i hv the easy way....and yesh im VERY HAPPY.screw u....tankiu very much for those whop help to make things work, the listening ear,the problem solver and the adviser who always around to help every hurdle that boyfie and i come across..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home