Thursday, July 02, 2009

sometime when i think back..
one of the things that
im attracted to bby because
he just the opposite of me
his watever im not..
im thankful for that
cause i noe that
when it comes to
living with someone
i want someone to guide me..
no the other way...
coz in the past
ive always been the one
wearing the pants in relationship
and its been tiring
its like taking care of a 5 year old
so having u now babyboy
its the most wonderful thing
i felt free of everything
coz i can rely on him
his a companion when im lonely
his a drug that i want to take every dose of it
his the face that i want to wake up every morning
his the smile that take way most of my worries
his a bestfriend that dun judge ever wrong i do
his a sin that i will to take
his a risk that i will never ever regret
his always in my prayers
his my future and my whole life
his the reason i see thing differently
his the reason im a better person

it is said that u hurt the person u love the most,
and i swear that it is true
babyboy get his heart run over by me so may time
and he still stay on and give me chance over and over again
i promise u(yes i do) that i will make u the happiest guy on earth

we argue
we had our differences
and that make me realise that
none of us is perfect
not me
not him
and we came from diff background
but our heart still find their way to unite
and i love u
ur lil imperfection
and i love u
ur lil flaws
and i love u
ur bad habits
and i love u
ur insecurities

we argue often like we do
when we make out
but dosent even matter to me
coz when everythings clear
his know ur nearer to me
his closer to my heart
and we turn to be more loving then ever
when we argue
the anger lasted for a few minutes
and after that the whole night
we will felt bad
coz both of us get hurt
no matter who's wrong
or who's right

i see myself living with him
10years down the road
babyboy
and i want u to be happy
and thats why im changing
if being someone who have more patience
will please u
then i shall change
and im sorry
change its not a bad thing
ur not asking me to be someon else
ur just asking me to be a better person
and it suppose to be acceptable
and the reason i change is for my own good too

i love u baby
muacksz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home