Saturday, August 25, 2007


here am i all back to the situation 3 month ago finding myself living life solo and with guys surrounding me...and at the same time fall so hard for someone..yearning for him to be mine...but errm decided to be single for the time being..all becouse of the advise of my bestfriend...maybe i shud reconsider if someone sound me,not just accept quickly... but the thing is only few noes wad going on when i even accept guys...*wink-wink*
finally i pluck dat damn curage to break of wid him....his not the type for my game and his "not at fault" he to ignorent to be treated the way i treated him..he has been good to me but it just that going on means i will hurt him more... he dun deserve to be cheated on..he dun deserve to be left hang without even knowing where he lies in my life....he dun deserve to be busted...despite wanting so much for him to let me go, at one point of time i really thankful tat i ever met him..atleast i knew i already ever found a guy whom i labelled "NOT GUILTY"... he's sweet actually, i pray dat he finally found a girl dat he deserve,that treat him good...a girl dat will appreciate him. his appearences mite make pple labelled him as "matrep"..but his heart and his attitude is not near wat his labelled...
wth....i oni realise i have been writing a paragraph of my ex..aniway wat i write above came from the bottom of my heart and ireally mean it. when i did ask for the break up all he ask was "Why"..and after say out the reason he say "ok.anything u kol me k" and we hang up wid no fites or shouting on da phone..and he didt get angry or emotional.when i was talking to a guy after da call wid him [to ask for break up] ..he msg me : "haix erm have fun kkz i don wan you to be sad but i wont forget our sweet memories"i dun no but i felt he really nice guy despite me asking for the break up he say i'm not to get upset...*sigh* make me feel more guilty..i rather him screaming at me...
im sick of da "Lanang" seeking for attention...come on they are just selfish dun they! i sometime ask why i always meet the wrong kind of "lanang"...
anyway,cant wait to get back to school....i just getting fed up sitting at home doing nothing[besides the housework and entertaining my mom]and money comes when u out to werk or out to school...sian arhh...


ps:.A revengeful mind.A short lived happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home