Sunday, August 19, 2007

~sitting there alone staring at the sky~

life's like hell tiz past few days... really can't help it! kks ppl gettin on my nervez... tiz is too much! enuf is enuf can't u ppl understand? open up ur eyes & see wat creatures you ppl have been... haiyakz! *bloodypull* hhmm... my attitudez sarkz but u ppl more the sarkerz den wat i tot... *cramping my space* more air is needed plz... *get loose ppl, you are not welcome in my fcukin life aniway* wat so eva... ishk!

last week i make the effort to msg tat hunky of mine... got lost at the 1st time round coz not tat confident... *pepahamkan jek plz* but relief in despair... ahakz! *miz him lotz sia* his doin fine... heavy story he got there packing my ears... lolz =p as usual he talk, i just listen... *well see the ppl* as for tat "smackthat", *bam saje yg tau* he is really a bloodsucker... *ehemz, jantan dayus* ahakz! actually minat him frm skool start sia but den its ok i ony can treat him as my fren... tats more like it... kekek if talking wit him... *he more den crappy patty sia* such fun... sharing his lurv story... like eewww so the jiwe2 karatz! can't believe he tat type of person... ishk! so the adinda & kekanda... *yuckzy* wakakakakahakz! but really can't stand him! always bullying me! hmmph! calling me garfield sumore! wat an... *tooOOOoot* but hey no joke no fun kan kan kan so i take it slow go wit the flow & follow the tempo... ewah! =)

*next week goin to polyclinic* it will be great, not tat stressfull as if in the ward... tat stoopid ward! hate it! very the pokez tau the pt mcm ku nak plankong jek suroh TERJON! lolz o_O neh mind passion will go on... we shall see... d ''b




:::*P.S*::: ~I Am Not Afraid Of Storms, For I Am Learning How To Sail My Ship~ o_O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home