Friday, February 15, 2008






HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL MY SYG! LOLZ..... yesturday wasnt dat bad..just dat my date last min bubbled on me...but i go out with sis fifa according to plan.... wic is very cool!...start out the "date" to far east plaza to buy our darlink yayah her birthday gift but in the process kite lost kat far easst peh plaza basement wakakakakak kekek sampai ku langgar org... hopefully she likes the present... then we walk to esplanade...yet again lolz for me....but otw we buy long john tapau n sit at the merlion n hang out...talk cork n replay the past..did some camwhore... but the merlion wont stop spray us with "show of love"..wakaka disgusting... then we take some pic at the food fiest near to esplanade ade mcm CNY peh celebration ..*by tis time not SOME pic but ALOt of pic..wakaka* so i "laggar" my cerfew but when i get back my parent have gone to sleep..lucky me...haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home