Tuesday, January 08, 2008

firstly,budak2 dah start skul.... im bored...looking for job...back to factory?* lolz watever...*

secondly,i still have my head in da clouds,lost...organizing my life.. *pending*

thirdly,i nid 2 decide wad to do this year...im lost.yet.again.*me?a teacher? get married?*

fourth, haha tis is depressing.... CAN I HAVE MY COMPUTER FIX??..haha lalalala watever..

fifth, wassup wid him, kol wen he wants to the after dat dont reply my msg n go MIA again
*part ni aku refuse to be the bitch ek..so i will not ask for break up just
becoz i dun want to be the "bastard" klu asik aku tanye break up
nnt org kate ape lak kan ...klu dia nak senyap2 to
dia peh pasal klu org tanya aku attach tak aku bilang org
"u look for guy name S***** ask him if he has a gf"...*
sixth, i still love "dat guy" alot...i just wish he noes....how to 4get him u tell me*wtf lah babe*
seventh, I WANT NYETIANZ GATHERING SOON!.... aku really miss u guys...
*korg ek klu ku ajak kluar nnt satu leh..
lagi satu tak leh..
sedih siot..aku tau nyetz republic mcm tak idop lagi...
entah lah mayb salah aku
pasal tak make it an effort to make us closer kot...
hmm..watever...mcm ikot kate kak kesygan aku:
" ku dah heck care ngn semua org" hehes.
anyway kitorg nye "prince-among-the-nyetz"
ajak pi ice-skating...so pikirkan lah...*
reminder: if u dun like the language i use in my blog regarding certain thing eg.parent ...pls ek leave..haha..seriosly this is my place... get this " takmo laggar line aku,kau jage je line kau"
but all comments are allow at tagboard....i dun mind wether positive or negitive...*cuma klu comment klu ade yg ilang paham2 je hehe*
yesturday my buddy,lut sings *n wid guitar of coz* this one song he made himself (was on the phone wit him)....its was a malay song *like duh*... then suddenly i crieddunno y lah.sey..huahuahuahua...the lyrics somehow touch my heart lah *actually ku terase arh lyric mcm penah ku alami* then i ask him to change song.goodness he sing my mom fav songs...i laugh none stop... esp. when he sang song by amuk-sendiri , ending of each verse of the song goes "YEAHHHHHH!!!!" *biasak kate amuk* hahaha funny siot....he try to make hoarse voice haha...
ok dats.tat. so take care pple.
FEEL FREE TO SPEAK UR MIND.
sitting in a room full of ppl...when i scream the thing dat coming running to me is ecoh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home