Sunday, December 09, 2007

wassup...days pass not getting happier or easier to me... tears rolling down like gunshots.... expensive tears fall tru nitez....mind n body getting weaker by the days....as for mood n temper..i just cant control...wad happen to me..i find myself changing...FOR THE WORSET... little voice screaming out for help...CAN U HEAR ME PPLE!..HELP ME!...

i dunno im getting emotional or wad lah..everything not getting betta.... since im working money have been an issue....wassup wit this pple...im working so i can be independent n here u are asking for things....HELO im not ur walking atm... not u cant ask for thingsz at all but ever since money have been in my acct all the things dat pple do for me is link to rewards....wth.... ='(

im working from mon-fri dat leaves me to weekends to chill..but pple dun understand i have my family n life to take care off on my off days... dun start accusing n getting angry at me if i dun make time for friends...even u dun say so i started to feel dat way.... weekend my family is asking me out,my friend is asking me out,guys asking me out and wat time is left for me.... spare a tot for me lah sey...

and i dun look forward for my birthday...lets skip it k....dun wake me up on sat 22 dec pls.... i dun wanna spent another day wit tears...haiz....im not upset dat my friend is nt spending time wit me on my birthday,juz in the begining of the year the amt of friends i made is quite alot..so i tot on my birthday i mite spent it wid them but....haiz...even my closest bestiz n sisters cant be there....lonely birthdays? not aS if HIS not asking me out but i wanna spent my b'day wit friend not HIM....
i still last yr b'day..how i spent it wid my saista lurps...n everytime i rmbr i cried..yes i miss her LOTZ...my birthday wish for this year is to get back all my bestis together...n make everything come back to normal...

friends...friends im miss them all esp my bestiez....so sorry i have no time for u guyz...but i promise i'll make time as soon as possible.... the least thing i want to happen is to lose u guysz...seriously....i have lost alot of things and im getting scared...

im wid him...yes! even if him not perfect his someone i can show my true self without him judging...even if his not perfect his someone who gave his shoulder to rest on.... even if his not perfect his someone who loves me alot even if i treat him badly... even his not perfect he loves me even after i left him... even if his not perfect he always manage to make me feel whole loty betta...YES! DATS WHY I LOVE HIM...dat y me n HIM is back together...




ps:still waiting for 'dat guy'....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home