Saturday, December 01, 2007

im taking out my last entry coz i've someone angry wid it...im truely sorry it wont happen again but atleast u noe abt it...i guess my truely unpredictable attitude is eating me up...

very tired last friday i work at school of fine arts..catering there...cool! there rock bad n stuff...but the band not dat good but the effort deserve the claps...haha
the catering suppose to start at 4.30 end at 11.30 n we were given $50 for each event but we arrive at the sch at abt 7.30 n we finish clearing up n all at abt 9.45...and we still being paid for it..yup $50 for dat 2hr 15min work..WAKAKAKA WORTH IT MAN!and there alot of hot dude to wash eye...hahaha

after dat we when lepak wid my klast time cathay friends at town..certainly good to met them again...saiful tease me for being so cubby n even ask me where i work coz his shock dat i gain weight..wakakak

ok work have been tiring at factory n eating on my health coz the factory damn dusty n i have asmath...but ok i guess just the people dere suck but my bro's gf is dere so i guess it was alright..

ok im off...wanna go but some thingsz..take care people..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home