Friday, October 05, 2007


Ok here we go... my "grafiti on the wall". Gave it a lil' touch up. Intend to take the whole room of mine but ended up, i just took my sis n my name instead. Pretty cool to me. LoL. Much more to learn coz everybody knows tis is just basic. =p
Next week is RAYA time!! Planin to go back Melaka but too bad dad let me down. Haish. Nxt time will do. Miz the momentos playing the mercun in the nite whoah! like havin a war between the neighbours. SYIOK! ekekeke... O_o not forgettin the kampong dish more delicious! YOUCH! ahakz... d ''b The boring part is i had to go back skool in raya time. No holidays for me. =( ARGH! learning is all i do... HhhmMMmM.... wat a life! Neh mind den, at least i got to meet my frenzoz!
""SLAMAT HARI RAYA PUASA"" O_o
p.s : love u all! may all be bless... amin =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home