Thursday, August 30, 2007

---[F].[A].[R].[Q].[U].[E]---

O_o Been going thru a lots of suicidal attempt nowadays *terjon'ism mode on slalu lah sei* keeping quiet to mysef more den rather to speak my mind outs to the pplz. Guess tat my attitude going more FARQUED UP den before. The main priority now is tat aiming for my goals and the bother'ism mode seems to be SLACKING for the pplz. Not tat forgetting bout dem its just tat i don't feel like sharing my tots or stories anymore sia. ~~DON'T BOTHER TO ASK WHY PLZ~~ *i won't lyn as usual*

d ''b Haiyakz! Pplz are getting more hypocrite and taking advantage on others. What the toooot they are trying to proof here? *they are betta??* mampos... The sense of believing and trust is not there in me anymore *wonder why* feel tat pplz are putting faked smiles towards me *or am i being unconfident here??* try to socialize with the pplz but the urge of being anti-social keeps pulling me back ~~TAT'S ME~~ Really not bother by wat others might say bout me. Who the hell care aniway. Can see tat allz are drifting apart and sure i'll miss those days. The momentos now felt strange to me. Doesn't feel the same way as before. Adapting with newbies is wat lifes for but oldies days is wat i prefered most *passing by life* The heavyness of the responsibilities tat i'll hold is getting more and more as days pass. *just believing in fate i suppose*

('',) COMPLICATED this is the word tat suitably decribed my situation here. * i guess*

---[P].[S]---: Don't let wat u can't do interfere wit wat u can do....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home