Friday, December 21, 2007

PARAMORE-MISERY BUSINESS
I'm in the business of misery,
Let's take it from the top.
She's got a body like an hourglass it's ticking like a clock.
It's a matter of time before we all run out,
When I thought he was mine she caught him by the mouth.
I waited eight long months,She finally set him free.
I told him I couldn't lie he was the only one for me.
Two weeks and we caught on fire,
She's got it out for me,
But I wear the biggest smile.
Whoa, I never meant to brag
But I got him where I want him now.
Whoa, it was never my intention to brag
To steal it all away from you now.
But God does it feel so good,
Cause I got him where I want him now.
And if you could then you know you would.
Cause God it just feels so,It just feels so good.
Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change.
Once a whore you're nothing more, I'm sorry, that'll never change.
And about forgiveness,
we're both supposed to have exchanged.
I'm sorry honey, but I'm passin' up, now look this way.
Well there's a million other girls who do it just like you.
Looking as innocent as possible to get to who,
They want and what they like it's easy if you do it right.
Well I refuse, I refuse, I refuse!
Whoa, I never meant to brag
But I got him where I want him now.
Whoa, it was never my intention to brag
To steal it all away from you now.
But God does it feel so good,
Cause I got him where I want him right now.
And if you could then you know you would.
Cause God it just feels so,
It just feels so good.
I watched his wildest dreams come true
Not one of them involving you
Just watch my wildest dreams come true
Not one of them involving.
Whoa, I never meant to brag,
But I got him where I want him now.
Whoa, I never meant to brag
But I got him where I want him now.
Whoa, it was never my intention to brag
To steal it all away from you now.
But God does it feel so good,
Cause I got him where I want him now.
And if you could then you know you would.
Cause God it just feels so,It just feels so good
birthday wasnt bad..it was wonderful. last wed i celebrate it wit kak netz n abg sewel fasmily pluss abg cute aka RW (it was his b'day too).... we eat at banquet n we play at time zone...niceeeeeeeee....then they gaveme cadbury thin chocolate as present thankiu! =)
well today..i juzt came back to the library after sending my b to the bustop..i met him earlier for breakfast and he gave me my b'day prezzieee =) it obviosly a doll hahaha...n suprise...suprise..*FIFA IS A TAZAMANIA LAH SIA!* hahahaha....so sweet i love it syg thankz...
next sat my family gonna celebrate it at home..cozy style..a birthday cake,bace doa selamat n picutre taking..aww.... hearts my homiess... =)
and next week maybe i gonna bring my bestiz n sis out to celebrate...*psst...let fifa decide kat mane hahaha* yeah2!...hahaha n bring them to watch movie to..*nie dua ekor nak negok golden compass..hahaha*
and on the 29 next next sat i gonnancelebrate it wit my factory peepz at sentosAAA..hahaha gonna take the 'lurch'? *is dat how it spell?* i heard they gonna sabo me..shootz! wakakaka but i'll be a great spot n let them... hahaha
just as i tot my birthday gonna a be a horrible one...it seem dat there still alot of people who remeber my bday..... thank u people luv u all..muacksz...
me and b have been fighting..it seem dat he not give me euf attention as other people or guyz when i about to talk abt it he say i keep on scolding him..its talking not quarelling for goodness sake... i learn to love him...maybe he shud really sit and fiq out how to treat me the way i want him to....he shud at least find the time to get to noe me... im learning to get to noe him better...but wat abt him??.....lut keep on saying to be patience but till how long?... how long can he stand my temper and how long can i stand his ignorance...??
i let fate decide wat's in for us...
friendships is cool now...i hearts all of them..but i miss all of u rite now....when r we gonna sit n crap anain? haha let me noe... i get my birthday wish dat i get my bestiz back...thank allah for granting my wish.... allhamdulilah..amin....
oh ya i already apply for sch..i hope dat i get wadever i apply for... insyallah.
take care people im outzzzzzzz...
happy alwaysz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home