Tuesday, January 22, 2008

OUH SHITZ I GOT LIKE SO MANY THINGS TO WRITE BUT AS SOON AS I REACH TIS PAGE MY MIND WHEN BLANK..DAMN!hahaha...

aniway...im feeling very jelous at someone..hahaha..no.not friend to friend jelousy....its boy girl jelousy...arrghh! im losing it! its not possible btwn us...
im freaking jelous dat he's having a bloody good time wid his life.... damn! those girl ard him!!...argh!! haiyooh...at this rate i think i mite just blurt out dat i hate him for he make me fall for him n there he go treating nothing happen..eh! wait a minute. lolz. wtf as if he noe he make me fall for him..haha...see im getting crazy...come on shoot me.seriously.

but like they say ur men,chocolate n coffee better be...RICH!haha...stupid point of view bY some dumbo bimbo!
ok my entry seems so anngry yet im laughing...damn but i feeling hurting..dok! am i laughing to cover up my feelings....?? i dunno...

IM SINGLE AND AVAILABLE BUT NOT LOOKING..unless mr richie rich come up to me in a helicopter on his kness n propose to me...wit 10 carat diamond..blah! humbug!wakakaka

IM PURPOSING TO MY DEAR GIRLSFRIENDS n DUR! HOW CAN I 4GET,PRINCE LUT ..haha:

MARCH holidays korg kan...aku nak uat gathering arh.... aku list some...korg fig mane satu korg nak...MSG AKU!ADE HP UAT APE!BUANG LAUT LAH SIOT KLU TAK TAU NAK MSG...

1) event makan2 kat umah aku tis time biar aku ngn fifa masak lolz....fifa jugak kene haha..tapi sape2 nak ikot masak sile kan ek...n other stuff oso pn planed...

2}ice skating..ni korg peh prince yg suggest dari before start skul lagi dia dah tanye bile nak pi ice skating

3}picnic...mane2 peh sea side lah asal kan picnic..yg nie pot luck...atau korg rase nak beli je tu nnt leh settle...

4}klu korg ade nak plan2 uat lain bende eg. bowling just tag me aitez all suggestion terima... klu aku tak dgr pape sal march holiday peh event then aku give up arh...korg nak lost contact pon aku tak pasal aku dah try uat gathering...

APRIL... aku nak ajak pi sentosa nk sabo org!korg save duit lah..ni sempena mmbr korg peh birthday lolz *winkz*

aniway event pakai duit korg save duit pelan2..aku tak nak dgr excuse tak de duit...blah..blah..ku pon tarak sen..tapi ku saving k... so PLS guys make this work aku really nak gathering i miss all my girlfriends

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home