Sunday, March 02, 2008

first thing first....

Fie thankiu for being dere for me the moment i really nid someon beside me... i noe ur so helpless seeing me crying my hearts out but trust me im really thankfully that ur beside me when i really lost it i dun nid ur say anything fie it helps alot when u can listen=)...almost lose my head n went depress... so sad... u always seen me in my worst situation..haha.. sori to trouble u,i noe dat time u just got back from work n tired.. life have been sucky i have been crying alot lately..arse lah im not damn shit emo but something in my life i've bottled up for too long...19 yrs is not a short period of time.. i tot things change... where have i go wrong dat 'tat person' hate me too much...the blood that runs in the our veins are the same...but u hate me so much wat have i done to u..like seriously... i have good mind of reporting u but... after all we r related...



secondly...
his faliq
was out wid dee n fad to SAF roadshow..our dear miss fad love to becum a medic officer so i actually accompany her to the display n to ask the people incharge in more detail..someone had to left us to join her friends so no choice... some funny occurance... we went to the exhibit for the third time to take pic n develop it..while waiting, fad really want to take pic wit the guy wit the gas mask who i think shud be working as the medic 'people'... i keep saying the guy is at the entrence..suddenly out of no where the 'shorter' version of the guy in gas mask walk pass us.. i think i speak to loudly.. i say 'tu dia..padahal dia kat sini..' then the guy turn n give us the hand sign to take pic i nod quickly..
then he went to fad n ask 'tak gi skula ke?' haha..so his a malay dats why he understand wat i say haha... -_- then after taking the photos we went inside the exhibit again...tis time i was shock to see the guy with gas mask already at the entrance..but wat we dun know there two of them wearing gas mask... seeing the confused us..the 'taller' version of the guy in mask laugh so loudly at us hahaha jahat kann...
we still havent get our pic yet so we waited at the photographing stat again tis time both the guys in the mask came to us and ask us to take their pic and sent to them tru email...ek mat lain kali mau msn tanye je lah takmo action nak suro antar gambar haha... so the job of emailing the pic was given to dee..and i got a msg from dee saying dat he add her at msn..so it was expected lah like durhsz... -_-

we get to noe from his email dat the short gas masked guy name was Faliq and we get to see his face wikt out the mask..n actually his quite ok..cute.. =)

thirdly
im not like other girls who will come after u... waiting...hey i got a life to live...and if i juz find u not treating me well...out u go... n im not gonna ask for break up..coz its just retarded ... im going my way seeing other guys... NO GUYS IN MY LIFE IS FARKING GOOD OR RELIABLE... only a few fwend i cud get along... im hating guy by the sec... if no guys can show me they can be a gud one...LET ME BE ONE..

forth...
I will not be online for quite some time.... coz my lap top...errm...nvm..just noe dat i wont be online for quite long time...maybe one yr...one month..one wk..most unlikely one day haha...i'll be blogging from lib from now on...but the tagging box are not accessable..ader block seyy sadder... SO anyting msg me tru friendster or in fir's case MSG LAH GENDENG... I MISS MSNING WID U LAH KANDA'ng' hahaha awk msg kite lah pape ek.... boring tak kacau mat celop bungek ni wakakakakaka... =p

fifth...
nak tgk wayang nak tgk wayang..who wanna follow tag fifa..n she will tell me... hahaha..kak ku jadi mangse agi..N FIR MSG LAH BENGAPz..lolz so we are seeing 10 00- BC on sun kite go ramai2 negok k pple..

errm..k dats all....


PS: LAUGHING IS INDEED THE BEST MEDICINE...but sometime its just to run away from wats inside...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home