Friday, April 25, 2008

MORNING PEOPLE.....yar..yar... i skip school today...wat do u expect im sick...and the only lesson for today is DPA(digital principal and application) or in short u can call it MATHS LESSON....only 3 hours of lesson so i rather absent myself today then on monday...

kak izfa: hahaha....kaka squriel...yar i play behind my bf's back(it'ss shud be ex-bf now)...tats becoz he deserve it...but u noe wat...we have broke up...hahahaa...so yar...im dating rashid for reaaaalll.....

dee: yeah dudette we'll meet up soon...sory tak angkat ur phone call...i've been sleeping early...

well....school is great...love the people...love the laughter....even though lesson is not the most interesting subject in tne world to learn (mendak nak mampos lah weyyy) but there's always people like Fish,DJ,Jack,Sip and the rest to make class interesting....hahaha... there alkways something to laugh abt...the crazy stuff they do in school or class??..weell..let me think...hah!..Sip get a hair cut in entreprenueship class and the hairdresser is DJ hahaha... the china doll fringe looks good on her... oh yar...and did i mention we do make up in class..hahaha... Dj seems to be good in make up..so he's like putting eyeliner for Sip...so yar...then there's like people who's crazy abt PSP....yar talking abt Jack and Ameer hahaha.....and some chinese guys...

Dj:u noe wat?
me:wat?
Dj:i oso dunno....

WAKAKAKAKAKAK*luff*.... yar...yar...dj nid a smack on his face hahaha....

well...my cca will be batik painting...and going to arts caamp with MY BUDDY,LUTHAFIZ...yeahhhh~!i nid to catch up on my DPA or i will get lost in class..like seriously...

suddenly Sazali (take note his not my ex-bf) came back...i dunno y the sudden urge to be with me....wake up and receive a msg from him...after msg quite some time...he ask me if i still love him.....so i tell him dat while his busy working...dun have the time to even sent me one msg...i get on with my life and the feelings just faded...he wants to "re-built" the love and give him a chance...WTF...he tinks im a doll which i he can come and get me if he wants and go missing if he cant be bothered...he said today his going to camp for ns....so he say to give him tis last chance and going to make things rite... i agreed..yes...but only if he make and effort to convience me....and keep in contact...so his so cALLED "under probation" hahaha....


ok i really feel sick rite now..i nid to get in bed n rest...the blocked nose and the cough..arghh! its irritating....yesturday rashid sent me home..coz i told him im sick so he when to tanah merah mrt to met me and accompany me back home rite to the front door..gees! and he have to tell my mom " cik,sara tak sedap badan jadi saya antar dia balik"...OMG! sound so wrong can he just say "dia sakit" instead of "take sedap badan" wakakaka..... then my mom tease me "kak,ibu pon tak sedap badan jugak" hahaha...my mom asking if im serious abt him....i just told my mom i got alot of guy friends dosent mean one who sent home shall be the one i will be with.... i noe im still studying and i wont lose my focus...

going to bed...bye people....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home