Sunday, July 26, 2009

Look wat i found @ Multiply;
my old pictures!

im like waiting baby to come home right now...
coz im bored like out of my head.
they when to Johor,danga bay...hehehe..

just now i went to town..actually Ions.
i freaking like Ions..its so big and i can walk ard longer then Lot 1 shopping mall.
haha. i accompany my dear Xiao DeDe Dee for her dinner but then can accompany awhile only.
i fucking hate taking 190 on sat afternoon.
its the time where the fuck M&M come out to play at their "port".
there these two Mats (one blonde and one pendek) staring at me for no gud reason.
i think they are hungry hehe im already paranoid that my falsie is falling off and they are staring.
make things worst.

and i get to meet Jai(aka 666) gaknye lah lupe lah nick2 dorg @ Sephora's entrence....very dashing indeed with black shirt and black smart pants @ work. hahaha. someone told me he change,after seeing wat i see..indeed his change...
tak nak patah balik?..haha

then after dat accompany Jai & Dee smoke....then they go back to work...i get to buy butterfly head band @ Diva.whOoHoO! iloike! im so gonna buy that butterfly necklace $16. i tot i wanna walk ard but i remember tomorrow baby will accompany me to Ions but dunno confirm go or not lah kan. so i just went home.

on the train home...
there this malay guy who i was standing next to...at first he was standing near the mrt door..then he move and stand infront of me coz the mrt is getting crowded. then he turn ard he say something..i didt hear copz i had my headphones on..seeing his lips saying something i hang my head phone at my neck..then the guys says;

Guy: meelayu eh?
me:eh tak laa...aku kan chiner yup
guy:nak balik?
me: *ape hal kaypo ni* arh
guy:boleh mintak nombo?
me:dah tunang arh..
guy:oh sorry... alhamdulilah dah attach.

guy smiles and turn ard...
HAHAHAHAHA...selenger...."alhamdulilah dah attach." wtf! hahaha
i want to laugh but i tahan like my shit wat to come out.

then i drop at Woodland to take bus home...Guess who i saw?
Lady20...she like rushing off....memandang kan i never really click with her i just ignore lor..
after meeting dee.jai and ternmpk Lady20....i felt like meeting the Alamakians..i miss my hunny Mami,BoyMetal,Metalkid(actually part he become Dj je hahaha),LittleBoy,LoverGuy and All the Abg2...
like abg indie,abg sewel and kak Netz.ok actually there the whole list of people but some i forget liao the nick....kenangan terindah kape?...hahaha *winks @fie&dee*
i wish i can meet the sey..but wat the hell....if we meet oso will be awkward coz i didt meet them for a long time now...

while waiting for my bus to come...i meet my sec sch friend,Hidayah babat hitam she was like one busy girl with big beg.had a small chat otw home. time past really quickly... we agree that some of us are still the same..some even become more "childish" and some had major change in appearences...and there the taking abt falsie hahaha..she ask me how to wear it coz she also wanna try...hahah gawddd~ this is gud or wat! dayah is one kecoh girl,always seems like busy...but she can be hardworking.she's now not schooling anymore and now working and giving tution to her cuzziee.but she gonna continue study next year or so.

lately there so many thing from the past came knocking....those yesturdays feeling....urrghh...i dun hate my past just that something are meant to left behind and never to rake up..but it will come back no matter wat...but then again in order to change u must address wats in the past and learn from it and move to the future,which is my aim with my sweetest drug :)
its almost one year now.....bitter sweet i must say...but thats wat make it interesting...

yay! my hubby's back from johor =.=''
im off to bed...tired sia...

ps:i bloghopped a guys blog:www.wankukuhead.blogspot.com
his recent entry(22july) is gud for those musibat guys,seriously and girl shud read too..its gud for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home