Monday, July 06, 2009

yes jason im so gonna blog abt the shoe i bought....hahaha
im back from the usual meet ups with The Blacklist,for movie and sheesha session.
transformer are really good!robots,i loike! and i like the autobot....the pink(or purplish) motocycle...and its a girl...hehe... but there too many secne of crushed robots and the confusion btwn which robots are good and which is evil....
my get my pay today...so i withdraw the money and called up baby in the morning ...and persuade him to go jurong point to get my ankle boot...so..YES! I GOT MY ANKLE BOOT...
sungguh memalu kan terjerit2 kat kedai kasot...coz i was so excited! (vogue baby!)hahaha and then wen i went to iluma D&C shoe shop...i saw tis suede boot and its freaking $38++
and i make a remark like..."aww~!these shoes give me orgasm!" to baby...hahahah
next thing i shud get is...errm...a tube dress..which im gonna wear with a long sleeve shirt or boyfriend jacket or blazer...bebelle say i shud check bugis or Far east...ya im so gonna go look for it then....
2morrow its back to school....
back to routines....i hated routines it bores me to death...
back to stoopid projects and installations..blahh...blahh...
if i dun have fun ppl in my sch i probably having hard tym to drag myself to sch..
in bus i told baby
"dah start school nnt i dah penat i dah start marah2 i dah takde tym untok u..."
knowing that wheen i lose my temper i even forget how to talk to my husby nicely i say to him
"but u tau kan i syg u"
and he just smiled and say
"klu u luper nnt i ingat kan.."
hahaha sindir2...
right now...tis moment i felt everythig's perfect...i have my baby,my family not doing too badly,i have a crazy sister who always layan my jokes,i have lovely new group of fwnds,my nyetianz,guys besties and etc..etc...i can sort of afford things that i wanted...and i felt content...
but when everything work out well for me usually something bad will happen then i will lose it all...i have this fear..u know.....errr...
life is like a wheel...sometime ur on top sometime ur at the bottom...and right now,mybe im at highest point of the wheel and im feeling gud.im just being careful...but im praying things will stay as it is...
...oh ya,AinTits is cute...lolz
bye all..take care
i miss alot of people...
but sadly..
arrgh! nvm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home