Monday, August 03, 2009

yesturday i watch the movie Obsessed.
its was an excellent movie cause when im watching it i can feel my anger built up because of the stupid bitch.delusional Grandiose stupid bitch at that.heh.
(check out the types of delusional)
it was abt.....well,actually when u look up the word in dictionary u will know wats the story abt..
hahaha. if ur bored go check it out ok?

ouh yeah...me and baby watch ice age 3:dawn of dinosaur 3D....like finally,baby have been waiting to watch that movie..its was ok...just i wish they could have other stuff to talk abt then just abt mammoth in love and decided to settle down and have a family...oh dear...but it was a good luff :D
go watch it with the YPs.hehe.

anyone of u like to wear Adidas brand?
u know wat ADIDAS stands for?
it stands for:

All Day I Dream About Sex.


Photobucket

haha. the band Korn tell me in their song name Adidas.
hahaha.they didt get sue.coolio.heh.
and the lead singer's hair.
wow,iloike dreadlocks.
eh fie eh?:D








You got me lifted, shifted higher than the ceiling
And ohh wee it's the ultimate feelin
You got me lifted feelin so gifted
Suga, how'd you get so fly

I tear my heart open
I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care to much
And my scars remind me, that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to feel.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home