Monday, May 05, 2008

lepak sessions
camwhore!

pemalas...from east point to school take taxi..hahahaha

DPA PRACTICAL
naughty club! haha

isap!..errm..i mean wassup! hahahaha....

im very tired...VERY...V.E.R.Y T.I.R.E.D.....the 2hrs journey to school and back is making me tired...school itself is not tiring.... im so fucked up in class...WTF! i cant understand a damn thing!especially DPA (but practical damn easy)...luckily i have classmates who is VERY patient with me...teaching me and stuff...and of coz,some make it less stressful by the laughter that they spread...hehe i have class test on fri...DAMNIT! i have to pass tis one ...but im not moving my arse to go mugging....wth..like seriously...im too tired to even open the book to look at the figure or to even remeber anything....when ever i see the book...i will imagine the book is a pillow and soon im in lala land...hahaha.... omg... i really need to focus.... *remeber tiara ur aim is poly..insya'allah*

haiz ....something is not helping the stress....as much as i telling myself to let go of things and to think abt myself once in a while...but somethings just cant be ignored.... why care abt people who dun even think abt me... but i still care for u people...no matter how far we drifted.... like really is it difficult to just send me a msg or someting or give a comment at friendster....i miss u people like hell....i want to sit down and laugh...talk cock like we use to...but have things change...arghh! damn! i noe everyone's busy...and believe im busy too...i have a life too.... but do make time for all of us... *are u feelin' this paragraph?..its probably refering to u.*






im still contacting wit the guys...rashyid(bf)..sazali...hafiz....sharil(sha bodo)... they are ok just tat i've been making rashyid life hell...hahaha...i've been having bloody mood swing...and his like being patient with me and keeping me calm...sazali asking me to slim down and i fuck him upside down n tell him to leave he ever say anyting like dat again and he keep quiet after dat...hahaha....hafiz and me have been gud...too gud i guess...like buddies just a lil more then dat hahaha...but we keep things simple.... 'sha bodo' is leaving for NewZealand to take PR dere and stay with his auntie...so i wont be hearing from him starting end of this month onwards... so yar...dats...dat.





take care people....i just nid to do some ranting.im done.


i miss the Nyetianz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home