Thursday, August 07, 2008

so his attah...close to 1 month..i didt noe....but it obvious actually..
his going everywhere with her.
all tat waiting just wasted...
so fast he can search for replacement for his ex-gf...
n i tot he the faithful type...difficult to fall in love...duh...
im too late....and someone else steppped into his life...


i was having my break at tamp mall...
while surfing the net...
i felt lyk looking his friendster...
then i found out ,not just when his att but olso wat date n tym...
i just cried...n cried....sobbbing..
but DJ n Aynn was there try to calm me down talk some sense into me...
i appreciate it for being dere 4 me even when i say i wanna be alone..
love u guys!
i took the ciggie and when to other place to figure out my thinking
but im still so affected...
i nid tym to overcome this...

at home is the hardest...
nights are the worst
...cant sleep....n keep crying...
dun even bother to put make up to skul today
im scared to face him...coz its hurt to see him so happy wit her
selfish?
yes i am....coz i have neva waited sumone this long..
neva love someone this deep...

was sitting down...asking my mom to dry my hair..
told her he was attach...
she noe how i feel..
so mom try to make me feel betta by kissing my cheek and touch my hair..
its not spoken
but i noe she try to say to be patient...
maybe his not fated for me

urrgh!already so upset...
some pple have to add on her sarcasm
i nid a comforting words dats y i tell her
n wad did i get?
a 'u-deserve-it' tone msg
wth...

so i figure my thinking last night
while crying...
even if his not someone special..
i will be someone his comfotable to talk to...
he have been msg me thankiu msg for the prezzie
tat i gave him yesturday...
so i dun have the heart to ignore him...
sorry aynn i cant break away slowly...i've tried...
so i reply his msg...
saying in a joking way that
'wat kinda of a buddy are u...dun even tell me ur att...haha'
so he xplain its to early to tell...
so i appologise to him for cancelling fri's plan for a movie..

suprisingly he offered to see movie on mon...
hopefully im ok by mon so i can go n see him
maybe bring his girl..
haiz...wth...bare wit it...

im sick today...
a really fucking painful sore trote
ok bye
im off











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home