Thursday, September 11, 2008

he loves me.hahaha.



when gelare gang gets bored:











so exam if over!...ITS THE HOLIDAY BABY....!



rezal trick me at msn saying today have lesson at 4 hahaha...arse!

so im making prata for 'break-fast'....yeah n rashid is coming over...
urrgh! i miss him lah sey...lately he busy with work so we c each othe less often..



on a happier note!hafiz aka the scandal msg me on the morning my C&N exam..

happier sia...but dunno lah his like 'ape dosa i? wat did i do? look,give me one more chance pls'

hahaha...i give him a hard time..atlast i say ok after he msg 'i will change time to time.i pwomise'

so he have been msg...last night he ask to call so we talk for hours...

i really enjoy talking to him...we nver lacking of sumthing to talk abt...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home