Thursday, August 28, 2008

hello!=)




im afraid coz life have been good to me..in fact too good..




hehe.




right...exam is just a few DAYS...omg! the last test i did was CNN(networking)and i memorise most of the stuff...but i get the paper my mind when BLANK!or the stuff tat i memorise just wasnt inside the paper....so frustrating! arrgh!so i've been having study group with aynn n dj...


*cheers* TO OUR GELA'RE GANG....let make it work...i mean our studies...target set...atleast a pass k....




im too comfortable being of him...tat i feel tat his the person tat i will have trouble letting go...wtf sara u have never been like tis... his too good to me and i dun wish to hurt mke...and reallly he have been making me happy and take care of my feeelings n me... dj:yes,im a sundal...but i dunno y rite when im out....so call "flirting" im always come back to him end of the day..u get im try to say here?


aniway,aynn: hahaha.yar lah im stupid not cherish someone like him who ahve been taking care of me...but i swear 'aku syg dia jugak' .... his have been good to me...too good infact tat im scraed tat watever evil stuff tat i did to him karma will hits back.




aniway on a happier note!




hahaha ok every tuesday we will usually lepak at Gela're coz tuesday waffle is going for half the usual price...waffle with ice cream yummy! its becoming our every tuesday thingy!hahah





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home