Tuesday, December 23, 2008

BIRTHDAY OUTING

OMG! edward is such a TURN ON...
goodness...
i better say my prayer before i......
errm..nvm...
there altogether there's 13 tickets =)
we occupy the whole row except for 1 seat
which meant to be my b's seat but
too bad he cant make it to the movie.

this prezzie was given by apiz n wani
love it
tahnkz guys!
my adek angkat always looking sweet.



my bestie lut and his gf,nadia.
adekz!
sweetie pie...
Hunny Bunnies!B division
the gylerz A division
the sundalianz

CT,EZRA,APIZ,WANI,ZAFRAN,NAUFAL(cannot see the face),
ANIZ,ELLE,NADIA,LUT
BUDDIES LURP!

We are soo in love with edward cullen

who ever his gf is my friend..
sapp arh
lolz
waiting for tat particular latercomers

helo all...^^the above were the yesturdays's picture of the birthday outing
tankz for all tat came...
my side:my b apiz wani lut and nadia
my adek's side:zafran.naufal,elle,ctee,ezra,amira n her partner
kecoh giler
there's around 14 of us after the movie..
when to chill
disturb my sis n elle with their "kenalan",zafran n naufal
coz according to story my sis is getting to noe zaf and elle is getting to noe naufal
so my b apis n wani try to get them closer
but no avail
both shy
alamak.....




i enjoy my birthday with the peepz...
im 19 now
next year is the big BANG!
20


AYNN I MIS U








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home