Tuesday, December 09, 2008

i dunno why i did tis to him...i suddenly get angry over slightest thing he did...it was really no need.. like today i got angry with him and just walk off n took the bus without saying goodbye or turn ard... i walk away without looking back nwhen im in the bus the tears flow freely... i feel sad for hurting him ='( i love him i hope he noes tat but lately im in my badest mood...
im sori honey....im really sorry...

im now in a fight with magicstick..there limit to my patience...n he have reach tat tolerence level when he indirectly call me cheap...who wudt hurt even if its a joke...farker!....pale buto!arrgh!
i have asked him to fark OFF from my life but he still msg me apologising aniway.... with him i can 'sabar je' but tis time.NO!

friendship are tiring...i swear. isit this 'ship' suppose to be easier then other ships like 'relationship' n 'owership'?how come its taken a toll on me...
in school..different story....
my group of girlfriends.another story
me n my male besties...whole lot of different story..
oh come on just wassup with everyone...
and i dunno y friendship seems like the cheapest thing on earth
have u heard the saying
'treasure ur new friends but treasure ur old friends more.'
i wud love my friendship more then my relationship...
but tis point of time i change my mind...
atleast i knew my baby wont leave me
but a friend have already told me she wud erase me from her mind
u mite do tis as not to hurt ur feelings but
hello! have u tot u r hurting a friend who still apprecite u here~
and im asking..is it worth it to lose a friend over some things tat not even cost much...?
treat ur friends like ur sibilings
when we quarell we mite say the most mean thang to people ard us
but we dun mean it... 'air dicincang takkan putos'..tat is wat we shud be holding on to...
and another thing, dun need people to tell me who is influencing who...
i dun start smoking at gunpoint,its my own decision...
so dun blame anyone,if u havent been spending time with me to know wat type of person i am
dun assume i've change..coz i've been like tis all tis while;'sundal' u may call me...
but its only recently i can adapt to my new surrounding,ew enviroment which is my skul
so now in class u can see my crazyness...(cicakgerl!)
its not because i've change but coz i show my true colors..
u can say im jelous...but do ur male besties only find u when his relationship goes haywire?
mine dose! ya...i now...tis is the case of 'penting kan nonok"..
i mean he love his gf...its a good thing but to extent of forgetting a friend errm...
no..'tak patot...tak patot...'

ok tats all for today...bye sygs...i love all of u! hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home