Sunday, December 14, 2008


when i see this pic it remeinds me or twilight.lolz!

pangku ek jgn tak pangku! hehe


lets get wet! =)
on sat,my b apiz and wani went to vivo coz everyone's got bored at home.
at first plan to go to aynn's...but then lazy to travel all the way agi pon my baby wanna have some intimate tym together...have to understand that my b have been doing OT for one week so he want the time he have during his off days just to hold me.=) otw to vivo apiz called,so i said i was on my way vivo with my b. he wanted to follow so me and my b agreen to meet ard 5.30....so the tym we had while waiting is spent on camwhoring,catching up and getting in touch with each other's feelings...my b cooked so he brought food in the brown plastic wrap...he cooked chicken with black soy sauce (masak kicap) and fried potatoes... touching! hehe... when apiz and wani arrived....our craziness begun...laughing none stop at each other's behaviour and sillyness...hahahahah i had so much fun... then after tat wani n i wanted to walk in the water at the sky park...at first the boys dun want..then wani and i just walk off so they no choice but to follow suit..tehehehe... we get each other wet...hahaha n apiz is just not happy abt it hahaha.... after tat we sit by the bay to dry our pants... while talking hell lot of craps... wakakaka and then we when off....had a great tym with the sundalianz..just sad tat aynn not able to be ard... =(


Yummy shrooms burger!

my adek and my adek angkat,finger licking gudd!


all smiles for the new bag.hehe!



she smile for the new bag too..lolz




besties...



sisterhood of the travelling pants..lolz

THEY GOT THE SAME BAG WITH SAME PATTERN!

today i when to penisular plaza to accompany my sis and my adek angkat to buy their skul bags...they wanted to buy dickies but i told them its too expensive and ask them to buy the imitation ones tat look just like dickies bag.... after tat had our luch at kfc....laugh none stop at each others stupidity...hahaha....disgusting behaviour...hahaha sliver all over the place while eating...eww!... then we go home.... they are crazy ass me lolz...love 'em...my sistersssss... <3
upon reaching home ezra(my adek angkat) brought a dvd with her.
its was kuntilanak.fuck tat movie.
i was shock when ever the kuntilanak appear at the secne






















SICK OF SORRIES.u never meant it anyway.
HAPIZ IM SO OVER YOU.
UR APOLOGIES WILL NEVER BE ACCEPTED.
IM SICK OF UR FALSE PRETEND.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home