Monday, December 15, 2008

toss and turn on my bed
cant sleep
think abt you
tears ran down my face
you were out there playin'
im in my room cryin'
thoughts were very messy
mindmapping all the bad things tat you cud be doing
brainstorming ideas to make you stay with me
feeling very sick
my sweetest drug pls come back to me
chase all the symtoms away
pls dun diagnos me with a heartbreak
change the color of my eyes
go to the salon to get my curls done
put on the sexiest dress
trying to get you impress
all i get was a glance
and you walk out of my door
saying "i'll be back before you know it."
have you put yourself in my shoeS baby
feeling negelected
and i seems to fade away from your heart
degrade our home to a hotel
come and go when ever you like
sitting at our couch
remenising the happy times
waiting for him to come home
oh baby,tell me where do we go wrong
pick up the pieces cause my heart is a scarttered glass..
got bored coz i am sick so i decide to
write something in this great weather
i dunno who the song refer to but the idea just came
i noe its a combination of wat i see ard me and myself
when im sick im very manje
the type who ones people to layan u
but too bad my baby's in a bad mood
so i sleep the whole day
which means night i'll be having a hard tym to get my eyes shut

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home