Wednesday, August 12, 2009

flood my tagboard with hate tages...and dun tink i dunno where u come from..ur IP address is so easy to trace and ur lucky coz u didt tag me at home. if not would know who u are. i wonder if u ever know me at first place to insult me.tsk.tsk.pathetic.
u got something to say u can come to me.
dun floood my tagboard like a fucking coward. =D


On a happier note,
baby's birthday go as plan..
SUPERFUNN!
i was so happy to see him
smiling the whole night...
the presents,
the cakes,
the food,
the crapping,
the tease
and
the WONDERFUL company,
The Blacklist people.
thankz for make it a
beautiful birthday for my beloved. :D
i just wish the rest was there,
Belle & Ixe and Ain& Aidil.
am i missing anyone?
watch the video at jason's blog
,Grade A fucker.lolz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home