Sunday, December 28, 2008










yesturday my baby ask me to marina sq to play bowling...but im not really into it so we end up playing archarde...mostly shooting n racing ones...then when to mailto:GV@marina,tot of watching Yes man but all tyming dosent suit my curfew..damn...


so we when to The Cathay to check tyming ...and again the tyming is not suited for my curfew..baby bought cheesedog...


then we walk ard the cathay and baby bought me ben&jerry ice cream ..yay! my favourite! cookie dough choc and choc fudge brownie....but we eaat the ice-cream and all 'comot' lolz coz the waffer break lah..ishh... then baby bought viceroy...so we had our tronkey....




then we walk to plaza singapura and check the tyming at GV but the tyming dosent permit us to watch any movies coz of my curfew...then we got bored and decided to walk from PlaZA Sing to far east..so we walk disturb ppl...had our tronkey.... then at far east baby brought me to turkish restaurant for luch-cum-dinner....it was wonderful i had our fill of turkish pizza,bread and salad..and of coz KEBABs!yummy!




then we lepak had our tronkey and headed back home..




my poor baby sick lah having flu he sneeze the whole day lolz...but cute sey..hehe like cat...




back home way before my curfew...at 7.30 im home....




while online i was hoping mr'org utan' is home from his kl trip..then i recieve a msg tat his already at home...i was very very happy... he called me and we talk....


there something inside me tat call out to mr'org utan' its something abt him tat is very attactive..


i noe its wrong but have u ever been attch and come along aguy tat u feel very 'padan' with u and ur falling deadly in love...his not hadsome at all but im very attacted to his attitude n personality...oh allah pls show me who is for real and who is just a test for me...who is fated for me....but and wtf...mom dosent like mr'org utan' haiz..she dun seems to like anyone....i was like hoping im lesbian or sumting...or better bisexual...holly shitz..




take care pple....




i love all of u




i miz mr'org utan'


lolz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home