Tuesday, April 28, 2009

im thankful i got to noe my dear boyfriend's bestfriend....when in doubt there's something that are too sensitive to ask my bf...can ask him....and certain things tat i shud know abt my bf caan get to know tru him.....when everything is clearer i begin to treasure my bf more then anything in the world...yay! hahaha!


i had to do my FiNal Yr ProJect...then recently i find people who can help me...so i get to know tis guy from a engineering company....i tot he mite help coz he handle all the company's tender and pitch and everythings else ...so i ask weather he can give suggestion since work in the engineering sector for a long tym...so he help to suggest alot of things...in meanwhile i felt like he trying to get to know me..i told him tat im attach...gues wat?! he actually ask me if he can be my SUGERDADDY because he find me notty and 'manja'...i was like shock....now do i look cheap? wat the hell...i was so pissed of...lucky i didt meet him..not even once...hell! i know his filthy rich but wth his 40 with a family of 2 teenage kid....

i dun need him to help me....i dun need a sugerdaddy...bloody arse....my bf and his bestfriend help me out now...and im doing whole different thing from that asshole have suggested....things will work out well..confident!

tis fri im going out with ishaq to explore ice cream..eventhough my bf knows that i and ishaq is like sibilings(his 25) but he vice change everytime i say i wanna go out with my bestfriend,the guys.aniway, a promise is a promise ...i have own ishaq ice cream for a long tyme noww...


btw,today i skip skul...baby call at 7 i pick up his call and went back to sleep....i felt tired...cudt get up...and i miss baby so much....now it seems that its not enuf to met him once a week...but wat to doo..his working and im just busy with skul...baby is sick since last night..lets hope he recover quickly...


take care people

baby i love u alot.
going to 4 months now.
mcm cepat sey rase mcm baru semmlm aku kenal dier haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home