Sunday, April 12, 2009

hurt.
is a word too strong to describe.
dissappointed.
shud be the word replacing it.
it takes a long tym to build somethin.
it takes a mistake to destroy everything.
its take a wrong move for a person to be judging.
i saw things are crumbling down..
and then i saw u drifting away.
i need to be vindicated.
time seems to be the biggest enemy.
is it my mistake when things get stale.
i never have problem in my relationship,
my other ships seems to be a wreck.
sometime i felt like a punching bag
when everything goes wrong.
i tried to be in ur place.
but u never let me tru.
tym pass me by and i lost the real me.
then slowly i realise slowly i lose u
i never pass u the blame
when every turns cold.
i guess tats how things work in life
today we laughing together
tommorrow only god noes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home