Monday, January 19, 2009

thought my day was going to be horrible but it was ok ...
even though i got disturbed by my classmates n my ayang,ishaq
plus im having my menses....but i didt lose my anger on anyone..
well done sara!
lolz
what actually happen in school:
in the morning i told syirah abt the guy im seeing now,zaini...
if ur wondering if it's Zaini the guy who makes the youtube vid(type:reality zaini),
then ur damn right...i have no freaking idea tat he was known for his vid..
i get to noe only after im with him..so i tell syirah tat i was seeing tis guy who make a vid
to tease the mat n minah,..then syirah goes lyk:
is he dat guy tat rezal show me on youtube..
oh k,im so fuck'd
now everyone noe im dating him...
then rezal started to call me lollipop,
watch the vid then u noe why..
lolz
my tempreture was rising in class due to all the teasing n stuff...
but im ok tis morning didt explode..haha
n even better his friend is 'The critic'
yes,tat 'oh-so-bitchy' famous blogger(link:thatbloodycritic.blogspot.com)
lolz
then i told syirah im also going out with ishaq but only as TTM..
nutting much happen between us,he probably be 'ANOTHER LUT'
if u guys noe wat i mean...
just now after skul ishaq fetch me n aynn @ century sq
when for asap
then he treat aynn n me Arnolds fried chicken @pasiris fishing park
dunno why he so garang with aynn
lolz sori ek babaygirl hehe
then he dared me n aynn to eat Coleslaw
if not his not gonna sent us home..
haha so aynn n i just swallow a spoonful of Coleslaw..
then he sent aynn home..
and went to my place,sent me till my hs gate
THEN my phone ring..
Zaini called...
fuck'd..so fuck'd
i take the call...then ishaq go off
i took zaini call but my eyes were watching ishaq from my window
looking at him lepak'ing in his car..
after talking to zaini i msg ishaq saying my mom'S not at home
he say he will be lepak'ing at my carpark
so i said i wanna join
so get off my bed change baju
n go down to meet him
did some talking
then i dared him if he lick the void deck table
u noe the one for playing chess i will buy him a drink
n he did
so bought bubble tea
then when we go to his car 'minah parking'
almost saman him lolz...we quickly get in and he drive away
then he turn up the air con we chill in the car and we talk abt our past
bebual open nye...no hiding anything...
then ard 6 we split
he have to go his friend's b'day party
zaini called again by tis tym i have no mood to talk to him
coz my cramp n my mood has capsized
just abt to snap at him he told me he wrote me a msg at tagged
when i open he msg me tis:
I swear you're the only girl
That I can see
Everybody else is invisible to me
Girl you're the one
You are absolutely perfect
Don't let me hear otherwise
I love EVERYTHING about you, we will make it
Through the days
Through the years
I'll be there to kiss away your tears
No you're not one in a million
Bby you're one in 6,615,852,000
The population of the world
You're my only girl

Tell me when
I'm wrong
Tell me what to do
I will do anything
Anything for you
Love You Sarah......Muakz....Muakz...Muakz.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home