Sunday, April 12, 2009

yesturday i and baby went to Iluma shopping mall @ bugis. to check out the shops tat r not occupied coz maybe if the shop tat baby,jason and his friends gonna open is doing well they want to rent the shop there at Iluma. we seat down and talk abt the deco of the shop, i told baby:who are their rivals and wat make people wanna walk in the shops...so he noes wat shud be on display and wat design is in demand..it helps tat we ever studied entrep...hahaha yeah.i noe.boring kan kuar dating and ur talking abt work. but yar im trying to help him as much as i can. im his pillar of support tat keep him sane among the stress tat he have,juggling between the shop and his work at the shipping company.the aircon so cold sey inside the mall i saw people wearing jacket lolz...then we watch a movie..fast&furious 4...its was..errm..ok...tell u the truth BORING SIOL.the cars are not tat gud either...wth..then we seat down to have heart to heart talk...have settle wat ever in doubt...now i noe why he choose me despite the triple rejection from me...he told me the truth tat actually when he got to noe me he was still attached with his ex...but its ok..see,the whole point is to know wats going on before we are together...and i get to know khiarul was the first to support him to go on and tackle me...hehe its was funny and heart warming when we open up to each other. finally i can say that my heart is opening up to him. he is not as bad as wat i thing or wat u guys out there think..i will always know the side of suzani bin matjuni tat nobody else wud know.and have i say this already...he make me go..ohh laa laa..hahaha the time i need sumone the most he came to the rescue...he hold me in my arms and get my sanity back...talk sense into me...his not the most perfect guy in the world but for now i tink his the perfect guy to be with me.


i wanna thank allah for never fail to bring the right guy at the right time.
alhamdulilah.
if his the one for me.then make him stay by my side for ever.
amin.
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home